Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in Review

Rhoda at Southern Hospitality has lured me into a recap of 2010.
Because I am one to never want to miss out on something, I am joining in on her party!
I have to say it was kind of neat to go back through my posts of 2010 and see all I have accomplished. I picked one for every month. I'll link them back to the original posts, so if you see something you like you can follow it and get more info about it.
Are you ready? Alrighty, here we go!

If you remember, in January I started "Decorating A-Z."
Every week my projects involved a letter of the alphabet. Of course, I proceeded alphabetically.



January 2010: Scarlett



February: Eh, not really anything outstanding, let's move on...

March:
Laundry Room



April: Master Bedroom (aka Truvy's Beauty Shop)




May: Nothing earth-shattering. Let's keep moving

June: Lemonade Stand



July: Painting the Fireplace



August: Jenny's Bedroom



September/October: Entertainment Center, Bathroom Organizing




November: Christmas Mantle



I want to say a special "Thank You" to all my followers and faithful readers!

I have a few things in the pipes for 2011. You can rest assured that my

"have-to-make-it-cuteitis" as well as my inability to stay satisfied

will provide more blog fodder in the coming year!

I hope that 2011 proves to be your best year yet! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails