Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bathroom Organizing: Part 2

I showed you this teaser picture:

No I did not just clean out a drain. Yeah, kind of a gross thought. Sorry.

I wanted to make some labels for my bathroom cabinets. I found some chalkboard vinyl at HomeGoods and snatched it up.
There may or may not have been some snatching out of someone's hand; it's all a blur.
I'll deny it unless I see some video footage.
Just kidding, I don't behave THAT badly.

Anyway, I found a cute stencil at Hobby Lobby (because I am like the only person left on the face of the earth that doesn't have a cricut) and traced out a design.

I wanted a swirly border and someplace to write with chalk markers.
This is what I came up with:

It was ALOT of cutting. I'm not even going to pretend like it wasn't tedious.
The mess in the first picture are all the swirls that I cut out.
I decided to separate the swirls from the rectangles because I wasn't sure how to cut it out otherwise.
Here is the finished product:


This is how they sat for like 3 months before I finally got around to organizing them.
Now that the inside is all spiffed up, I finally labeled them.

I told hubby that I organized the cabinets and he said

"You'll have to tell me where everything is."
I just said "Nope, should be self-explanatory."
I haven't had to tell anyone where anything is (at least stuff in the bathroom) since I've done this!!









Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails