Friday, December 24, 2010

"Toile" a Good Night!

Yes this is a re-do of a post from last year.
Some suey.
(private joke among my SIL and her family, but I'll let you in on it).
One of Sandy's favorite expressions when she got frustrated with her hubby was to say
"So sue me!" Her son, who was about 4 or 5 at the time, got frustrated with his dad one day and said "Some suey, dad!"

Anyway, here is one of my favorite Christmas pictures. My youngest, at the age of 3, watching the "grown-up" kids Christmas program.


May you all take some time to sit in awe of the manger.

Have a wonderful Christmas and be thankful for the ultimate sacrifice.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great photo! I hope you had (are having) a blessed Christmas! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails