Monday, February 20, 2012

Teasers

I have about 12 different projects going on right now and none of them are completed enough to show all the details. And I can't even fake it by shoving all the unsightly stuff out of camera view. You will just have to wait a little bit longer. But to get your creative minds working here are some sneak peaks at all I have going on.








These pictures represent about 6 individual posts. Plus I have about 2 additional posts from things that have been going on today. Just to give you a hint, with 3 kids I can't work in just one room. The other punks always want to butt their heads in and come with ideas for their own rooms.


I'll have the big post for the first picture later this week. Let's just say Pinterest was my inspiration and it turned out better than I thought it would! (Is that enough of a teaser to bring you back?) BTW how has Pinterest inspired you?



2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to see what you've got going on, Molly! I love the bit of quote I can see on the wall and that ruffled cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- What are you doing in all your spare time, Molly? I sure hope that is not underwear in that bathtub! I see sneak peeks of really cute things- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails