Wednesday, February 22, 2012





I know that spring is just around the corner. Actually I don't know if winter has even managed to settle in at all this year. Nonetheless, I did manage to do a winter mantle. Here are some quick shots. I got the sign at a store in a nearby town. I saw that Antique Market House was selling one just like it for a little more money than I paid. I just loved it and I may end up leaving it on my mantle all year long.



Pretty simple, but I like how it turned out. I got that big smowflake last year for like, $8 I think.

Don't forget I'll be posting one of the projects from my last post. Make sure you check back later this week! I think it is definately "pin worthy!"

1 comment:

  1. Your winter mantle looks very pretty. I like the big snowflake..and can't wait to see your new project- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails